Before you run your speed test, please be aware of the following facts:
1. You are or no one in your home is using the Internet when you are doing this test. Your IP TV or a cell phone running at the same time while you are trying to test the speed of your internet may not give you accurate results.
2. Use an Ethernet Cable connection between your computer and Internet Modem.
3. You can NOT test a true internet speed on your Wireless Internet Connection. Make sure you are not connected via wireless connection.
4. Choose the correct Internet Speed Server which gives you a true latency.
If you are ready, please following the steps below.
Step 1: Go to www.speedtest.net and click “SETTINGS” from the top menu option.
Step 2: Choose the nearest speed server form “Preferred Server”. e.g : “Select any server from “Toronto” or city you live in. Check the picture below:
Step 3: click on “SAVE” and now test your speed.
* Images courtesy of www.speedtest.net
We are a full service telecommunications company offering HIGH SPEED INTERNET and PHONE SERVICES for both RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL purposes, all at affordable prices without compromising the quality of service. We are proudly serving you from Oakville, Ontario.
* Download and upload speeds can vary with Internet traffic, your network configuration, the use of wireless equipment and other factors. Equipment & Systems that do not meet the minimum requirements will be unable to reach the advertised speeds.